
Well, after viewing other people's blogs, I have decided to make my own!
Just before my holiday in August 2008
I am really excited about just starting my journey and hope that i'll be able to look back in many months/years to come and just see how far I have come!
I only started my weight loss journey last Monday (20th April) I weighed in at 20st5lb and a size 24. I am very overwhelmed because I have a lot of weight to lose. Hopefully this blog will keep me going and occupy me whilst i'm not working or at the gym! ;-)
Tonight is my first weigh in, so what better a night than to start my blog?! Start as I mean to go on eh?!
I have always been big, even when I was a child, I was always a little plump. However, not many people made fun of my weight, even when little. I was always quite popular at school, doing school productions and doing musicals with an outside theatre company near where I lived with my Mum and Dad.
Mum and Dad have always been really supportive of me, with whatever I have done. However, I was always envious of how my sister looked. She's 5'10'' and a size 12-14 and has a figure to die for (although she would like to be smaller too.... lol we're never happy are we?!?!) She is complete model material, shares clothes with my Mum, shops in 'trendy shops' like Miss Selfridge, Warehouse etc... places that only go up to a 16.
People always say that my sister looks a lot like my Mum, and never say anything about me, I'm sure it's because of my weight as me and my Mum are almost identical in the face!! Aren't people funny! haha!
Anyway, 2 years ago I lost about 3 stone and was feeling fantastic. I had just finished my degree and gained a 2:1. On top of all this, I had also met and started dating the most wonderful man ever! Things couldn't get any better, I was (and still am) soooo happy! I moved in with him after a short time, about 4 months, but I knew he was the one....
20 months on and we're now engaged to be married.... 2 years time to be exact! So I knew I had to kick this diet into gear so I feel like even more of a princess on my big day! Plus, all my bridesmaids are beautiful, tall and slender and i'd look odd! haha!
So... that is a brief story of my life so far, you never know, bits and bobs might crop up along the way that I feel you MUST all know ;-)
How I look... the cringeworthy part!!!!
I'm 5'5'' so i'm average height, although I can't help wishing that I was taller!!!
I'm 5'5'' so i'm average height, although I can't help wishing that I was taller!!!
So... here are a few photos of me taken within the last year...
Fancy Dress, New Years Eve 2008 - Apologies, I was rather sloshed ;-)
This was taken at a night out with my friends for our birthdays in October 2008
Anyway..... When I start noticing a difference, i'll start posting more pics on...
for now, I'm off.... but i'll be back later!!
Love Charlie xxx



No comments:
Post a Comment