Sunday, 3 May 2009

One week on... Sunday 3rd May 09

Hello all!

This is only my second post on here... It just seems that I have been so busy this week, although I couldn't tell you what i've done except gym and work!!!

I'm gutted that there is no weigh in tomorrow, with it being bank holiday. Trust me to choose a Monday to weigh in!! Got another bank holiday in a few weeks too! lol! Oh well, I will just have double the loss next week!

Its such a gorgeous day today, sun is shining and its lovely and warm. Think me and OH are going out today.... not sure where though but i'm going to make sure that it has plenty of walking in!

Anyway, a pretty uneventful week as I have exercised 3 times and eaten well within my points all week! Infact, i've saved 22 this week so far so might have a lovely sunday roast!!!!


Tara for now :-)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment