Monday, 3 August 2009

OH MY DAYS! Haven't been on for ages!

Ok, After a about 4 weeks of 'kind-of' dieting (best way to describe it!!) and after putting on 5lbs after eating absolute cr*p, I am OFFICIALLY back on plan!

I am ready and back to it! No more avoiding my problem!

In the past week, my H2B and I have decided that the whole house needs to be re-done... It's his house and I moved in, I am extremely unhappy here, (N.B not relationship or anything just the physical house and most things in it because it isn't 'ours', just 'his')

He is an absolutely fantastic man and completely understands my problem and said that I can do whatever I want to the house decorating, choosing furniture etc... SO.... Instead of moping around I decided to give myself (and him) a boot up the backside... went to B&Q and got some tester paint, one of those new paint pods and all the paint needed to create a 'new house' for us both which we can call 'ours' because we've done it together....

Now... I write this with paint in my hair, all over my hands/clothes (even on the poor cat, sorry Millie!!!) But my God, it feels sooo good! I have a bright red kitchen and new stainless steel microwave, toaster, canisters and bits and bobs... and we're painting ALL the landings and hallways (we live in a 3 storey town house...we don't do things simply, thats for sure!!)

So, I suppose I want to give myself a pat on the back for getting things started and a bit of encouragement to anyone else who feels like giving up... DON'T! Today is the start to the rest of my life... i'm aching all over (from painting and laughing!) I look like i've had an accident with a dulux van, i have no make-up, my hair is unstraightened but its the best i've felt in ages!

Tara for now!Love you all!!!xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment