Ola!
So, the week four weigh in arrived today! I was excited about going, but only lost 1.5 pounds....
:-( I was a littled p'ed off especially as I have worked so hard at it this week... I was determined I was going to lose at least 3-4 lbs to bring my loss up to 11.5lbs in 4 weeks.
However, 9lbs in 4 weeks is still a good loss and if it takes a long time, i'm willing to wait becuase this time it's coming off for good :-)
I also told my leader about last weeks muck up, she couldn't apologise more (which was so nice) I am totally motivated still which is amazing... I have not even cheated once... which is amazing - not one 'normal' choc bar or packet of crisps... not one takeaway.... and have been to the gym at least 3 times each week... sometimes even as much as 5 times!
I measured myself last week and have so far lost:
6 inches off my waist
3 inches from my hips
1/2 an inch from my arms (each!)
and 2 from my bust - although I don't think I want that many to come off there! Plus OH wouldn't be too happy either! haha!
Not going to WI next week as I am visiting my Mum and Dad... But I will still keep to plan as I have done so far!
Cheerio for now....
xxxx
Monday, 18 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment