So, I've just returned from weigh in... I'm a little bit annoyed really... 2 reasons...
1) The lady that weighed me had told me that I have lost 7.5lbs (in 2 weeks) I was over the moon... didn't look at my card, popped my silver 7 in and put it away... until I came home... I entered my stats on here and I have lost 4lbs, she counted it wrong. I'm gutted, I know its still a great loss but because I had it in my head that i had lost 7.5 pounds... :-(
2) Now I feel like a massive cheat because everyone in my meeting thinks that I've lost 11.5 over 3 weeks... (so did I!!!) and I haven't only 8 off... I'm just a bit gutted... AND I worked so hard this week...
ARGH! Why couldn't she count!!!
Only feeling sorry for myself... I know what I've lost is great 8lbs since 20th April... (added on to my previous weight loss, it takes me to 1st 1lb- but leader can't count that)
It does feel good, but I feel a little cheated, as you all know I worked really hard... My Mum says that it takes about a week to show, I hope she's right!
Just Arrrggggghhhh! I was so happy at Weigh In! Who ever thinks to check the actual difference between your weight now and previous weight.... ARGHHHHHH!!!!!! Shouldn't we be able to trust the experts!
xxxx
Monday, 11 May 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment