Friday, 8 May 2009

Coming to the end of my first 3 weeks....

Woohooo!

So, as you can tell from the title of this post I am coming to the end of my first 3 weeks at Weight Watchers and, amazingly, I haven't found it that bad!

I mean, I've only been to one weigh in because of the bank holidays swallowing up my lovely monday weigh in day! It all feels a bit odd because I only have my first weeks weigh in result to go on at the moment... so far a 4lb loss. Not bad (although I was expecting a little more!) We women are never happy are we?!

Apart from feeling mega bloated (I presume it's just the change in diet) i'm feeling absolutely fab! I've measured my loss in inches (as I didn't want to use my scales at home incase they made me angry or pleased when I shouldn't be) So far i've lost 11 inches from all over my body... not bad in just under 3 weeks! My clothes are starting to feel a little looser, some more than others and depends on what day it is too (if that makes sense?!).

Both my Fiance and my family have been so, so supportive! OH thought i'd be angry cos he couldn't get WW cakes, turned up with Tesco Light Choices carrot cakes instead... only 1/2 a point more than the WW ones but are still just as yummy as a treat. Bless him! He even bought me little WW flapjack bites at only 1/2 a point each they are great as something to graze on... I had 4 with my lunch today and felt really naughty! ;-) hehe!

Exercise wise I've been so good... (polishes halo!!!) I went 3 times last week and so far I have been 3 times this week.... worked extra, extra hard too... monday I did 60 minutes power walking on the treadmill, clocking up 400cals and 5.5Km! On Monday I also did 20 lengths in the pool too!!! I'm really into it at the moment!

When I went to the gym today I tried to beat my 400cal in an hour.... I managed to do 500 in 50 Minutes... I'm feeling mega chuffed with myself!

Sorry that this post is a little 'Go me!' but i'm feeling on top of the world with myself at the moment - I just hope it shows on monday at my WI!


Will be back on Sunday after my visit to the Gym (again!!!) for a pre WI post!!! Have a good weekend all!
xxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi chick, well done on all your excercise you little angel lol. Gd luck at WI hope you get a great result, you deserve it after all your hard work x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh thank you Mandy! :-)
    I'm quite excited but scared at the same time! haha!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well Done and keeping positive is the key, remember how good you feel now everytime an obstacle comes up, losing weight and gaining control means so much more than any food ever could.
    You can do this! :o)

    ReplyDelete